One of the most popular and winning helmets on both the road and mountain bike circuits, the Sweep features Bell's top-of-the-line Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system. With 20 functional vents actively channeling airflow over the head and out the rear, it's easy to see why the Sweep is a racer favorite.
- TAG Fit System: Bell's next-generation Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on two axes?circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Channeled Ventilation: Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports
- Internal Reinforcement: In order to maximize venting and minimize bulk, high end helmets feature internal reinforcement structures. These composite skeletons fortify helmets the same way rebar makes concrete stronger, allowing for bigger vents, more advance styling and lighter weight, while still meeting stringent safety standards.
- Twin Axis Gear (TAG): allows you to fit the helmet up and down your occipptal
- Variable Position Visor (VPV)
- 297 grams
- Certification: CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
What is the manufacture date of this helmet? (Year, at least)
Asked on 6/18/2013 by libove
The Bell Sweep Cycling Helmet is a 2013 model.
Answered on 6/20/2013 by Steve from Campmor