Top-of-the-line HullGuard padding uses EVA foam for superior boat protection. Plus, the rack folds down when it's not in use, for better aerodynamics and easier access to your garage.
- J-Cradle design for carrying a single touring, recreational or whitewater kayak
- New SteelCore construction utilizes a steel substrate encased in durable foam padding
- Folds down flat when not in use for the ultimate in rooftop clearance
- Integrated ramp system assists in loading your boat Hullguard pads protect and keep your boat looking brand new
- Locks to crossbar with SKS locking system (lock cores sold separately)
- Includes 1 pair of Heavy Duty Straps, with padded buckles
- Includes Bow/Stern Tie-Down Straps to complete kayak stability
- Integrated bottle opener
- Fits round, square and most factory crossbars out of the box.
What is the difference between the Bowdown and the Jaylock Kayak holder
Asked on 5/20/2014 by Kel
The difference between a bow down and a jaylow is that the jaylow can be vertically raised to convert the carrier to a stacker.
Answered on 5/21/2014 by Steve from Campmor
What do you mean by integrated ramp system for loading kayak?
Asked on 10/15/2010 by gatorfan from Paerl River, NY
The integrated ramp system on the Yakima BowDown Kayak Holder is a slick material that will allow the kayak to slide smoothly onto the rack.
Answered on 10/19/2010 by Steve from Campmor