The Marmot Men's Cruz Pants keep you dry and comfortable and look great even under stress. Soft, lightweight, and pliable, these water-resistant pants are tailor made for life on the road, with an improved relaxed fit. Pack your essentials in secure back zip pockets and side pockets.
- Constructed of 100% nylon peached DWR fabric.
- Blue Sign approved fabric.
- Packable, breathable, lightweight performance woven fabric.
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 50.
- Abrasion-resistant nylon fabric.
- Quick drying and wicking.
- Durable, water-resistant finish (DWR).
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility.
- Secure zip back pocket and side pocket.
- DriClime® interior waistband for added comfort.
- Relaxed fit.
- Avg. weight: 9.2 oz.
- Inseam: 32 in.
If sitting in nylon running shorts or nylon adidas long pants, it is hot and sticky and very uncomfortable. Cotton works much better. How are these in comparison?
Could one run in these?
Asked on 10/15/2013 by Willard from United States
For hot weather these would be hot. For cooler fall weather these would be perfect. A light weight cotton of light weight nylon pant would be better for hot weather.
Answered on 10/17/2013 by Steve from Campmor