Cover ground in the Marmot Men's Mobility Softshell Shorts. Durable 4-way stretch nylon, with an inseam gusset panel for motion, gives these shorts their name. The lightweight and quick-drying fabric has UPF 50 protection; DWR finish adds water resistance. DriClime® interior waistband with internal draw cord allows adjustable fit. Store valuables in zipper front pocket.
- Constructed of 86% nylon, 14% elastane softshell double weave fabric.
- Blue Sign approved fabric.
- Lightweight, durable, 4-way stretch performance nylon fabric.
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50.
- Abrasion-resistant nylon.
- Durable water-resistant finish (DWR).
- 4-way stretch for increased mobility.
- Inseam gusset panel for increased range of motion.
- Quick drying.
- DriClime® interior waistband.
- Internal draw cord for adjustability.
- Zipper secure front pockets.
- Regular fit.
- Avg. weight: 9 oz.
- Avg. inseam: 12 in.
I use the marmot Rockstar pant and sz 34 fit a bit large (could probably have used sz 32). How is waist fitting on Marmot Momentum short? Also, I like a narrower leg opening in a short-what is leg opening measurement?
Asked on 4/5/2013 by Mac from Hamilton, ON, Canada
The Marmot Mobility Shorts have a leg opening measurement of 24". Waist fitting runs generally true to size with Marmot.
Answered on 4/6/2013 by Matt from Campmor