For much of night riding, the key to survival is not only seeing, but being seen; the CherryBomb addresses the latter. By incorporating a unique multi-directional collimator specifically designed for cycling, the CherryBomb maximizes visibility by dispersing light to the sides of the rider as well as to the rear, effectively eliminating blind spots to upcoming automobiles. To further rider safety and visibility, the CherryBomb employs a custom made, built in reflector which allows the rider to be night time visible even when the taillight is in the off position.
- Half watt LED allows for up to 1 mile visibility
- Multi-directional collimator designed for maximum rider visibility
- Reflector insert allows rider visibility even when in the off mode
- Swivel mount allows for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Clip and bike mount included for flexible mounting options
- 2 different modes: Flash/Steady
- 2 aaa batteries included
- 20-40 hour runtime
Will this light clip to the Osprey Talon 22 in its light attach point?
Asked on 12/3/2011 by Anonymous
The Niterider CherryBomb Rear LED Bike Light will work with an Osprey Talon 22
Answered on 12/6/2011 by Steve from Campmor