The Columbia Sportswear Powder Summit Omni-Heat Balaclava is a wicking head-and-neck warmer that delivers stretchable comfort and easy entry and exit. This performance balaclava is outfitted with laser-cut holes in strategic places: at each ear for headphone compatibility and at the mouth to disperse your breath. The Omni-Heat thermal reflective interior adds more warmth without adding bulk, by using reflective fabrication to capture and retain your body heat.
- Constructed of 91% polyester/9% elastane Thermostretch fabric.
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining to prevent heat loss traps and retains your body heat for superior warmth.
- Omni-Wick actively breathes and pulls moisture away from your body.
- Laser cut venting at mouth allows your breathe to escape.
- Contoured hem for comfort and coverage.
- Media port for headphone compatibility.
how thick is the material? Thin enough to wear under a ski helmetA?
Asked on 9/23/2012 by Eric from United States
It is thin enough for a ski helmet. Its 3mm thick and has flat stitched seams.
Answered on 9/24/2012 by Betty