Designed with four-way stretch fabric to deliver unrestricted movement and a superior fit the Marmot Women's Madeline Pants are perfect for travel, trail hikes and climbs, or when you just want to be comfy. The fabric is brushed for softness and dries in a flash, to keep you dry and comfortable all day. Tricot linings have a peachy feel, and the fabric offers a UPF 40 rating, perfect for long sunny outings.
- 89% nylon 11% elastane double weave 5.2oz./yd.
- 4-way stretch for increased mobility.
- Durable, quick-drying, double weave performance woven fabric.
- UPF 40 shields skin from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Durable Water Resistant finish (DWR) finish on fabric sheds water and repels stains.
- Inseam gusset panel for increased mobility.
- Secure side pocket with zip closure.
- Brushed tricot interior waistband.
- Fixed waist pant with interior drawcord for a custom fit.
- Inseam: 32".
- Slim fit.
- Avg. wt. 14 oz.
Are these pants warm enough for winter use?
Asked on 10/10/2013 by Neelie from New Jersey
The Marmot Madeline Pants will not provide insulation for winter use. You would need a baselayer underneath for warmth.
Answered on 10/15/2013 by Matt from Campmor
Where do these pants sit in relation to the belly button? I will only buy ones that sit at the smallest part of my body, which used to be called the waistline.
Asked on 10/1/2013 by SB from Jamestown, NC
These pants sit between the belly button and the waistline.
Answered on 10/1/2013 by Matt from Campmor
Do these pants sit at the natural waist, or lower???
What is the width of the leg at the bottom?
Asked on 8/28/2012 by Dot from Massachusetts