Sugoi's HotShot Thermal Biking Jersey is the essential winter jersey with dense warmth, superb fit, and great details. Semi-Fitted to allow for a baselayer on chillier days, but can also be worn alone to feel the soft interior next to your skin.
- S2 Insulation: Offers versatile mid weight thermal protection for either single layer use in a wide variety of transitional conditions or layering in colder and more severe weather. The fabrics used in S2 garments are most often lightly fleeced on the inside to trap air and create light insulating layer. Full mobility and stretch along with convertible ventilation and high performance are paramount for comfort during aerobic activities.
- Warm Wick: Wicks perspiration from skin to outer surface, Spreads moisture from fiber to fiber with capillary action, Dries quickly through evaporation, Creates a cool, dry comfort for high exertion activities
- Breathable: Reduces overheating by allowing perspiration to escape, Dries quickly, Durable and lightweight
- Full separating zip with guard to lock in warmth
- 2 elastic back pockets slanted at the sides for easy entry
- 1 zip back pocket to keep your essentials safe
- Finished with signature gripper elastic along back to keep jersey from slipping
- Traditional collar
- Wide cuffs for comfort and snug fit
- Finotherm Fabric: 100% Polyester. Finotherm offers amazing dry comfort and warmth. The softly fleeced inner side is faced with a linear surface detail that increases the surface area and amplifies moisture uptake for speedy evaporation and quick drying action.
- Bad Material/Stitching
- Poor Fit
- Zipper Puckers