The Mammut Rime Jacket is the successor to the classic Stratus Jacket and represents a new generation of fiberfill stop-and-go jackets. Filled with new, innovative Ajungilak® XTI CLIMATE synthetic fiber with 2-phase technology that transports excess moisture and heat outward during very active phases, while keeping the body warm during rest phases.
- Very lightweight and packable synthetic-filled jacket well-suited for stop and go activities
- Pertex® Quantum Shell fabric with 5000mm water and wind resistant DWR coating
- Anjungilak® 2 phase technology synthetic fill insulates when wet
- Longer sleeves with thumbholes
- 2 zippered side pockets
- 1 front zippered chest pocket
- 2 Powermesh inner pockets
- Ave. Weight 460 grams/16.2 oz.
Is this jacket rated for warmth - i.e. what is the lowest temperature in which it would be recommended to be worn?
Asked on 11/23/2012 by Lora from Edison NJ
This is light weight insulated jacket. By itself you would be warm into the 30's F. For colder temps you would need to use this as a layering piece.
Answered on 11/27/2012 by Steve from Campmor
does the mammut rime jacket have a hem drawstring?
Asked on 11/16/2012 by shark
There is a toggle draw string at both the left and right hip to tighten the bottom hem down.
Answered on 11/19/2012 by Steve from Campmor