Kühl redefined outdoor pants and now redefines convertible pants. The Kühl Men's Liberator Convertible Pants use a kissing seam and Rhino technology to make the next generation outdoor convertible pants, built to liberate you from the "hidden zipper" with a tell-tale flap. Combed, peached and super sueded for softness, these pants feature a durable non-stretch outer fabric with a stretchy inside fabric that allows for natural movement and comfort.
- Outside: 77% nylon, 23% cotton DRYPOINT fabric.
- Inside: 84% polyester, 16% spandex fabric.
- Rhino Technology: tough armor on the outside, and skin-like flexibility on the inside that gives a natural stretch for freedom of movement and comfort.
- Combed, peached, super sueded for softness.
- UPF 40 sun protection.
- Articulated knees provide freedom of movement.
- Zip-off legs convert pants to shorts.
- Avg. inseam: 32 in.
what's the length of the shorts?
Asked on 5/17/2012 by Anonymous from schoolcraft, mi
The inseam for the short portion is 9.5 inches.
Answered on 5/18/2012 by Betty
the inseam is given but what waist size does it fit. Kuhl used to use an adjusable waist but these don't seem to have it
Asked on 3/17/2012 by Anonymous
Waist size would be dependent on what size you choose. The size selection pull down menu is by waist size. All the various waist sizes will have a 32 inch inseam.
Answered on 3/20/2012 by Betty