Sometimes rain is cold and sometimes it's bone-soaking cold. The Patagonia Men's Insulated Torrentshell Jacket is made for days of sideways precipitation and uncivilized temps. A two-layer H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop shell keeps the water out; 60-g PrimaLoft ECO polyester insulation keeps your heat in. The interior quilt pattern on this waterproof winter jacket holds the insulation in place for durability, and the fully adjustable hood has a laminated visor (doubles as a rain spout). Coated, watertight zippers close the center front, and all exterior pockets. Hook-and-loop cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal-out the elements.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 60-g PrimaLoft Eco (70% recycled) insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility in a lightweight package.
- 100% recycled polyester lining with DWR finish.
- Interior quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability.
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions.
- Watertight, coated zippers at center-front and on all exterior pockets.
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one exterior left chest, one internal zippered pocket, one internal drop-in.
- Self-fabric, hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements.
- Avg. weight: 20.8 oz.
- Super lightweight