Bring the cozy comfort of sleeping at home to camp with you. With an extra 6 inches in length and width and a soft flannel lining the Eureka Caliber 15 Degree BIG Rectangular Sleeping Bag makes for a roomy, comfortable night's sleep.
- ThermaShield insulation is a proprietary blend of solid and hollow core polyester staple fibers. The unique blend provides excellent thermal properties while maintaining loft and durability.
- Premium, soft, 100% yarn-dyed cotton flannel lining adds luxurious comfort to a rugged sleeping bag.
- Rugged 75D / 210T Polyester Ripstop shell with flannel trim
- Double layer insulation with full cover shell construction
- Designed specifically for big and tall campers, Eureka's BIG sizing boasts an additional +6" in length and +6" in width over traditional bags, ensuring a comfortable fit and a good night's sleep.
- Attached hood with draw cord face closure offers additional comfort and performance in colder conditions.
- # 5, locking, mateable, 2-way zipper.
- Fully insulated zipper draft tube
- Internal and external pocketing keeps all your nighttime essentials within arm's reach.
- Included stuff sack with draw cord closure and haul handle
will you offer right and left zipper to allow these to be mated?
Asked on 2/19/2014 by ljs
The Caliber is not mate able. Only comes in the right zipper.
Answered on 2/25/2014 by Steve from Campmor
What is the correct size for this bag it says 96x40 in. I like the 40 in wide but the 96 long has to be wrong
Asked on 4/24/2013 by mike from mn
This sleeping bag is 96" long x 40" wide. The 30 degree version is 82" x 40".
Answered on 4/25/2013 by Matt from Campmor
|| 96 x 40 in.
|| 4lb 8oz
|Avg. Total Wt.
|| 6lb 6oz
|| 12 x 22 in.
|| Eureka! ThermaShield
|| Premium~ 100% Yarn-dyed Cotton Flannel
|| Rugged 75D / 210T Polyester Ripstop shell with flannel trim
|| Right Side Zipper
|| Burnt Orange