Add pillow - will sleep! Just unpack the Marmot Mavericks 20 Degree Semi-Rectangular Sleeping Bag from its own compression stuff sack, and you're set for a good night's rest almost anywhere-from coastal range trailheads to high-desert chaparral. A durable water-resistant finish means you'll never wake up soaked, and Marmot's industry-leading know-how is visible in every detail.
- SpiraFil High Loft Insulation: SpiraFil is a blend of large, hollow, spiral fibers for loft, and small polyester fibers for warmth, softness, and compressibility.
- 100% Polyester Taffeta DWR lining
- 100% Polyester Embossed DWR shell
- Shingle Construction
- Brushed Lining in Chest and Foot Box
- Dual Zippers
- Snagless Draft Tube - Has Heavy Oxford Cloth to Repel Biting Zipper Coils
- Two Way Zipper Sliders - For Venting and Mating of Bags. Reversible Slider Tabs for Easy Use Inside or Outside of Bag
- "Feely" Draw Cords - Ease Nighttime Cord Fumbling
- Two Hang Loops - On the Outside of Foot Box for Airing Out Your Bag
- Compression Stuff Sack
Can 2 bags of the same size be zipped together by flipping one?
Asked on 9/8/2012 by sue from United States
The Marmot Mavericks 20 Degree Semi-Rectangular Sleeping Bag Regular will mate with the long side zipper only.
Answered on 9/10/2012 by Steve from Campmor
how small will it compress to on average? I have a baltoro 65 pack and would like to know if it will compress to fit in the bag compartment.
Asked on 8/13/2011 by Anonymous from Suffolk, Va
Stuff size for this product is 10X17.
Answered on 8/17/2011 by Anonymous
|| 31 in. x 72 in.
|| 6 ft.
|| 37.5 oz.
|Avg. Total Wt.
|| 3 lbs. 8 oz.
|| 10 in. x 17 in.
|| Spirafil 120
|| 100% Polyester Taffeta DWR
|| 100% Polyester Embossed DWR
|| Left Side Zipper