The Marmot Never Summer MemBrain 0 Degree Sleeping Bag bag is stuffed with quality 600+ fill down for warmth down to 0° F, and protected with Marmot's MemBrain® fabric for outstanding waterproof, breathable comfort.
- Certified 600+ Fill Power Goose Down
- MemBrain®2L 100% Nylon Ripstop shell
- 100% Nylon Plain Weave WR lining
- Down-filled Collar with easy access draw cord
- Heat Bump Draft Tube
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box for more foot room
- "Feely" Draw Cords - Ease nighttime cord fumbling
- Ground-Level Side Seams - Eliminates drafts
- Heater Pocket in Foot Box - For heat packets
- Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood - 6 chambers of down around head for better down control and fit, hood cord is positioned for easy access
- Locking Zippers - Keep the bag from opening up in the middle of the night
- Stash Pocket - For nighttime essentials such as a watch or energy bar
- Stretch Tricot Baffles - Provide ultimate strength, durability and bag life
- Velcro®-free Face Muff - Keeps the drawcord and zipper away from your face
- Zipper Guards - Help repel biting zipper coils
- Two Way Zipper Sliders - For venting and mating of bags. Reversible slider tabs for easy use inside or outside of bag
- Two Hang Loops - On the outside of foot box for airing out your bag
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included - Store and pack just like your sleeping bag
Where is the bag made? (U.S., China, other?)
Asked on 9/18/2011 by Anonymous
The Marmot Never Summer Sleeping Bag is made in China.
Answered on 9/20/2011 by Anonymous
|| 85 x 31.5 x 20.5 in.
|| 6 ft.
|| 30 oz.
|Avg. Total Wt.
|| 3 lbs. 13 oz.
|| 9.5 x 19 in.
|| 600+ Fill Power Goose Down
|| 100% Nylon Plain Weave WR
|| Right or Left Side Zipper
|| Flint/Malaia Gold