Slip into the Cocoon Insect Shield® Safari 100% Egyptian Cotton Mummy Bag any time you want extra protection from mosquitoes, ticks, flies or any other bug. It's a perfect addition to your list, whether you're traveling to Alaska or Africa. Great for summer camp, too.
- Built-in insect protection with Insect Shield® protection - invisible, odorless, does not change the feel of the fabric.
- Long-lasting - gear treatment lasts through 6 months of constant exposure to sun and rain.
- Tightly bonded to the fabric so it's near your skin, not ON your skin.
- Protects against mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, fleas, chiggers and no-see-ums.
- Use in your hammock, lakeside or on the beach during the day.
- Slip over your MummyLiner or sleeping bag at night.
- 100% Egyptian cotton is very lightweight and soft, yet durable.
- Adds up to 7.2°F to your sleeping system.
- Size: 95"x36"x22".
- Weight 7.4 oz.
REference: Cocoon Egyptian cotton insect shield safari bag: After 6 mos of constant use can the insect repellent
stuff be re-applied for another 6 mos effective use, or do I have to get a new bag?
Asked on 7/5/2013 by oggi from Vermont
It is not so much extended use. It would extended washing. The insect shield would endure 20-30 washings. If during this 60 mo of use the bag will be washed 20 times then the insect shield will br less effective.
Answered on 7/10/2013 by Steve from Campmor