Slip into the Cocoon Insect Shield® Safari CoolMax Mummy Bag any time you want extra protection from mosquitoes, ticks, flies or any other bug. It's a perfect addition to your list, whether you're traveling to Alaska or Africa. Great for summer camp, too.
- Built-in insect protection with Insect Shield® protection - invisible, odorless, does not change the feel of the fabric.
- Long-lasting - gear treatment lasts through 6 months of constant exposure to sun and rain.
- Tightly bonded to the fabric so it's near your skin, not ON your skin.
- Protects against mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, fleas, chiggers and no-see-ums.
- Use in your hammock, lakeside or on the beach during the day.
- Slip over your MummyLiner or sleeping bag at night.
- Adds up to 8.4°F to your sleeping system.
- Size: 95"x36"x22".
- Weight 9.0oz.
Do you slip in from the top or does this liner zip from the side?
Asked on 4/16/2014 by Naly
There is a drawcord at the top of this liner. You slip in at the top. There is no zipper.
Answered on 4/17/2014 by Matt from Campmor