The Columbia Sportswear Men's Ballistic III Fleece Jacket is every bit the modern mountain multi-tasker. Wear it as a stand-alone layer for seasonal snowshoe treks and daring dog walks before the storm hits, or adapt it to on-slope use by zipping it into a Columbia Sportswear shell of choice. Lush, wind-proof bonded fleece guards against winter gales. Plus, stretch properties throughout ensure that this soft and cozy coat facilitates your every move.
- Constructed of 100% polyester, 94% nylon/6% elastane
- 92% polyester/8% elastane stretch jersey lining
- Wind-proof bonded fleece
- 3-point Columbia Interchange System compatibility allows you to attach it to a corresponding Columbia shell
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists rain and stains
- Zippered side pockets
- Inner comfort cuff to ward off arctic gusts
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Active fit
- Average Length: 28.5 in.
What is the temp rating of this jacket roughly.
Asked on 8/5/2013 by Alucard
You can use a Ballistic fleece jacket into the low 40's F.
Answered on 8/6/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Is this a warm fleece? Mid weight? Heavy weight? Is the sizing true to Columbia chart?
Asked on 11/13/2012 by The Scorpion Killer from New Jersey
This is a warm fleece even without layers. This is a mid-weight warm fleece. Its cut slightly wider but does fit true to size.
Answered on 11/15/2012 by Anonymous