The smaller size of the Cocoon 100% Egyptian Cotton Women's MummyLiner helps to significantly reduce weight and packing size. Not only is it lightweight and fast drying but it also adds up to 7.2°F in warmth to your mummy sleeping bag's temperature rating. Extends the life of your sleeping bag.
- Use as a sleeping bag liner for mummy-shaped bags, or as a stand-alone sleeping bag in warm climates.
- Keeps your sleeping bag clean and extends its lifespan.
- Adds insulation and comfort.
- 100% Egyptian cotton is very lightweight and soft, yet durable.
- Drawstring hood.
- Wide top opening.
- Boxed foot end.
- Completely double stitched.
- Size: 83"x35"/22"
- Weight 7 oz.
The Women's 100% Egyptian Cotton Mummy Liner has smaller dimensions than the regular (non-women's), yet it weighs more at 11oz (vs 7.4oz). They both appear to have the same features. Could you verify whether this is accurate? Thanks! I am trying to shave ounces and buy the best non-silk product for some long hiking days.
Asked on 2/13/2014 by Ann from Denver
There is an error on this page with the weight. The scaled weight is 7 oz for the women's 100% Egyptian MummyLiner.
Answered on 2/17/2014 by Steve from Campmor