Designed to take on extreme conditions, the Mountain Hardwear Banshee 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag sets the standard for winter mountaineering. Built with waterproof, incredibly breathable, Dry Q fabric, this expedition bag is the perfect choice for alpine expeditions. A hidden sealed baffle construction eliminates the need for top shell seams. Insulated with 800 fill down, sealed for warmth with an ergonomic collar, and sporting a comfortable foot box, the Banshee 0 is truly the alpinists choice.
- Premium, 800-fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
- Hidden Baffle Construction eliminates the need for top shell seams
- DRY Q shell is waterproof, breathable, windproof, durable and lightweight
- 5" baffle spacing keeps down carefully controlled for even, predictable loft
- Laminated, double external zipper flaps keep water out
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal.
- Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening. Only a slight tightening of the draw cord is required to seal in warmth.
- Two small pockets above collar provide storage for small items
- Double draft tubes along zipper prevent cold spots
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Storage sack and compression sack included
|| Regular Length: 78 in. x 30 in. x 19 in.
Long Length: 84 in. x 31 in. x 20 in.
|| Regular Length: 6 ft.
Long Length: 6 ft. 6 in.
|Avg. Total Wt.
|| Regular Length: 3 lbs. 14 oz.
Long Length: 4 lb. 2 oz.
|| 8 in.
|| 800-fill Down
|| 30D Nylon Taffeta
|| Dry.Q Elite 20D Micro Rip
|| Left Side Zipper