The Pentax 12 x 50 PCF WP II Binoculars feature large objective lenses for superior
light gathering in even the lowest light conditions.
- Nitrogen filled waterproof (JIS class 6) construction allows these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and to be submerged to 1 meter.
- Aluminum diecast body adds strength and durability.
- Long eye relief for viewing without glasses.
- Mechanical focus lock feature allows user to lock in at specific distance for convenient focus free viewing.
- Click-stop diopter adjustment locks in right eyepiece diopter setting.
- Ruggedly constructed with a rubber housing to protect the internal optical and mechanical systems.
- Helicoid eyepiece ring with four click stops give the most comfortable eye relief.
- Binocular Type: Porro Prism center focusing (built in focusing arm).
- Lens construction: 2 elements in one group.
- Coating: Lens-full multi coating, Prism multi coating.
- Magnification: 12 X.
- Objective Lens: 50 mm.
- Real Field of View: 4.2 degrees.
- Apparent field Of View: 50 degrees.
- Field Of View at 1000 Meters: 73m.
- Field Of View at 1000 Yards: 219 Ft.
- Exit pupil: 4.2 mm.
- Eye Relief: 20 mm.
- Relative Brightness: 17.4
- Diopter Adjustment Range:+/-2m-1.
- Eye Width Adjustment Range: 57 mm to 72 mm.
- Focusing Range: 18.2 ft.
- Eyepiece Ring: Heliciod type.
- Size: Height: 7.0 ft.x Width: 7.2 in.
- Weight: 34.6 oz.
do you have any binoculars that have a tripod mount?
Asked on 9/17/2012 by jim
At this time Campmor does not have any binoculars that come with a tripod.
Answered on 9/18/2012 by Steve from Campmor
|| Full Sized
|| Rubber Coated
|Field Of View
|| 219 feet
|| 18 feet
|| 20 mm
|| 7.32 x 2.99 x 7.13 inches
|| 2.34 lbs