The Pentax 10 x 25 UCF X II gets you closer to your subject while providing excellent image quality in sleek, contemporary design that fits neatly into any bag. The ideal choice for general-purpose applications including wildlife, sports, or theatrical observations.
- Centrally-located diopter adjustment and central fingertip control dial for fast and easy focusing.
- Focus on nearby subjects with an extra-short minimum focusing distance of 6.2 feet.
- Enjoy extra viewing comfort with slide-style eyepiece rings and synchronized adjustment to assure correct optical alignment.
- Fully-multi-coated optics that eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays while improving light transmission.
- High-quality BaK4 prisms enhance illumination, and the inverted porro-prism design results in a lightweight body.
- Includes neck strap, carry case, and eyepiece lens caps.
- Type: porro-prism center focusing
- Objective lens: 2 elements in one group
- Eyepiece lens: 5 elements in 5 groups
- Magnification: 10X
- Objective lens diameter: 25 mm
- Angle of view: 5.0 degrees
- Apparent field of view: 50 degrees
- Field of view @ 1000 m: 87 m
- Field of view @ 1000 yd: 261 ft
- Exit pupil: 2.5 mm
- Eye relief: 15 mm
- Prism: BaK-4
- Multi-layer coating: yes
- Minimum focusing distance: 6.2 ft.
- Relative brightness: 6.3
- Diopter adjustment range: + / - 4 m - 1
- Eye distance adjustment range: 2.2 - 2.8"
- Focusing range: 6.2 ft - infinity
- Eyepiece ring: slide type
- Waterproof: No
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
|| Rubber Coated
|Field Of View
|| 261 feet
|| 6.2 feet
|| 15 mm
|| 4.5 x 4.3 inch
|| 10.2 oz