Rugged durability, compact dimensions, and lightweight convenience. With the Pentax UCF X II series, you get a 324 foot field-of-view with 8X magnification, uni-body construction for sturdiness and strength, and a streamlined body that fits neatly into any bag.
- Centally-located diopter adjustment and central fingertip control dial for fast and easy focusing.
- Focus on nearby subjects with an extra-short minimum focusing distance of 6.2 feet.
- Enjoy extra viewing comfort with slide-style eyepiece rings and synchronized adjustment to assure correct optical alignment.
- Fully-multi-coated optics that eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays while improving light transmission.
- High-quality BaK4 prisms enhance illumination, and the inverted porro-prism design results in a lightweight body.
- Includes neck strap, carry case, and eyepiece lens caps.
- Type: porro-prism center focusing
- Objective lens: 2 elements in one group
- Eyepiece lens: 5 elements in 5 groups
- Magnification: 8X
- Objective lens diameter: 25 mm
- Angle of view: 6.2 degrees
- Apparent field of view: 50 degrees
- Field of view @ 1000 m: 108 m
- Field of view @ 1000 yd: 324 ft
- Exit pupil: 3.1 mm
- Eye relief: 15 mm
- Prism: BaK-4
- Multi-layer coating: yes
- Minimum focusing distance: 6.2 ft.
- Relative brightness: 9.6
- Diopter adjustment range: + / - 3 m - 1
- Eye distance adjustment range: 2.2 - 2.8"
- Focusing range: 6.2 ft - infinity
- Eyepiece ring: slide type
- Waterproof: No
- Weight: 10.2 oz.
|| Rubber Coated
|Field Of View
|| 324 feet
|| 6.23 feet
|| 15 mm
|| 4.53 x 2.20 x 4.33 inches
|| 10.58 oz