Take on a blustery day in the Patagonia Women's Low Sky Insulated Parka. Its beautiful quilting pattern blends linear and diamond shapes and keeps the insulation in place, ensuring warmth. Princess seaming on the front and back creates a contoured, flattering fit. Made of 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with lightweight polyester (90% recycled) fill, it has a full length, 2-way zipper. A zip-through stand-up collar lies flat across the shoulders when open. Zippered handwarmer pockets on front seams and internal zippered security pocket hold valuables. Above-the-knee length.
- Constructed of 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 200-g (150-g in sleeves) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)insulation
- Tall funnel-style collar for warmth; when open, it lies flat across shoulders
- 2-way full-length zipper and zip-through stand-up collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on front seams; internal zippered security pocket
- Elegant quilting throughout blends linear and diamond shapes; princess seaming on front and back for contoured, feminine fit
- Nonquilted hem detail
- Above-the-knee length
- Slim fit
- Avg. weight: 25 oz.
What is the length of the coat for the size M? In addition, does the coat have a hood?
Asked on 4/16/2013 by Kate from NYC
The length of a M is 38.5". There is not hood.
Answered on 4/16/2013 by Steve from Campmor
What makes this coat warm? Is this suitable for a really cold day?
Asked on 2/17/2013 by julia from CT
The Patagonia Low Sky Insulated Parka is insulated with 200-g (150-g in sleeves) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)insulation. This is definitely a deep winter women's coat.
Answered on 2/20/2013 by Steve from Campmor