Keep warm for the early-morning scooter commute. The Patagonia Women's Aliso Down Jacket has an asymmetrical quilting pattern that updates its traditional bomber-jacket styling and also keeps the 600-fill goose down in place. A sleek polyester ripstop shell (100% recycled) with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture, and the wind-flapped front zipper blocks cold gusts. Gathered ribbing at cuffs and hem also help seal in heat. Essentials stay secure in the internal zippered pocket. Once you've parked the scooter, the zippered handwarmer pockets keep hands warm, while the lined, insulated hood helps retain body heat. Hip length.
- Constructed of 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% polyester plain weave lining
- 600-fill-power premium European goose down insulation
- Asymmetrical quilt lines
- Lined, insulated hood for warmth
- Front zipper with wind flap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered pocket
- Gathered ribbing at cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- Avg. weight: 17.7 oz.