Winter winds, lake-effect snowstorms and vicious nor'easters: did we get optimistic calling this hoody the Patagonia Men's Winter Sun Insulated Hoody? You decide. A highly breathable Gore WINDSTOPPER® shell blocks wind and manages moisture while 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco synthetic insulation (70% recycled) optimizes warmth. Details include a helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor, Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (above the harness line), an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- Constructed of 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon
- 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled) insulation
- 100% polyester ripstop lining
- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System has embedded cord lock in hood and hem for quick adjustment to seal out weather
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- Avg. weight: 24 oz.
What temperatures is the jacket rated for?
Asked on 11/17/2013 by damian from bradenton, fl
This jacket would be comfortable in the 30 degree range.
Answered on 11/18/2013 by Matt from Campmor