Amazonas Hammocks from Byer of Maine
Made in Brazil and individually handcrafted, start to finish, from the carefully selected raw cotton to the last hand-tied knot. Now you can sleep as many Brazilians do, in these beautiful, brightly colored hammocks that are as big and comfortable as your bed. Amazonas hammocks are designed to hang loosely and deep in the center - you lie diagonally 'the Brazilian way' for maximum comfort and support. Your back stays straight and you can relax for hours.
- Perfect for one person, and cozy for two.
- Great for deck, garden or camp.
- Striped bright rainbow colors.(Shown in bag image.)
- Comes with matching cotton storage bag.
- Flat size: 58 in. x 89 in.
- Weight limit 330 lbs.
- Wt. 4lbs.
What is the overall length of the Barbados XL hammock from end of rope to end of rope?
Asked on 7/20/2010 by Jose from Madison, WI
Length from rope end to rope end is 89"
Answered on 7/21/2010 by Steve from Campmor