The Waterproof Stuff Bag 12 in. x 20 in. is ideal for backpackers, cyclists, hunters, canoeists or anyone seeking a lightweight, waterproof stuff sack. Lash it to your pack or bike, shove it in your kayak, stow it in your canoe to protect your gear and keep it dry.
- Field tested in soggy Glacier Bay, Alaska.
- Keeps your gear dry.
- All seams are factory sealed.
- A special nylon sleeve extension seals the opening, when twisted shut or licked in place with a cord lock.
- 400 denier pack cloth body with single ply taffeta extension.
- 1.5 oz. urethane Super K-Kote coated.
- Size: 12"x20".
- Wt. 9 oz.
- Made in USA.
Are the dimensions listed the flat dimensions?
Asked on 7/29/2012 by Jim from Connecticut
Yes, the flat dimensions are what is given.
Answered on 8/3/2012 by Betty
How much does the Waterproof stuff bag 12 x 20 by Log House Designs weigh?
Asked on 4/21/2012 by Anonymous
This item weighs 7 ounces.
Answered on 4/23/2012 by Anonymous