The Eagles Nest Outfitters Double Nest Hammock with Insect Shield is lightweight, durable, easy to set up and an extremely comfortable hammock for 2 people (or 3 up to 400 lbs). And it kills mosquitos too. This Permethrin treated hammock is great for backyard relaxing, hiking or backpacking comfort. The storage sack is built on and doubles as a convenient pocket when you are using the hammock. Sturdy carabiners attach each end of the hammock and just clip into place. And if you use the optional Slap Straps it means a fast, easy set up every time with no ropes to tie or tangle. Nothing beats the gentle sleep inducing rocking motion that you feel when you are "nested" in an Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammock. All you need for ultimate comfort is an ENO Hammock, a set of Slap Straps and 2 trees and in seconds you'll be comfy and happy.
- Proven Technology
- Permethrin treated hammock kills insects for up to six months
- Light weight
- No smell
- Super strong and light carabiner for easy, safe and reliable set up and take down
- ENO hammocks have UV treated fabric and resist mildew
- Hammock Storage Pocket built onto the hammock can't be lost and doubles as drink or gear pocket while the hammock is in use
- Great for backyard, beach, pool, hiking or backpacking
- Sets up in minutes when using the optional Slap Straps 40603 or 40604
- High Strength Breathable Woven Nylon
- Super Strong Nautical Grade Line
- High Grade Nylon Triple Interlocking Stitching
- Pack Size - 5"x4"
- Capacity - 2-3 (up to 400 lbs)
- Dimensions - 6' 8" x 9' 4"
- Weight - 1 lb 6oz.
- Weight Limit - 400lbs.
it kills insects up to 6 months but how long does it actually help repel insects? is there anyway to refurbish the hammock with its insect shield?
Asked on 12/11/2013 by Lit
so i sleep exposed to the air but insects wont bite me?
Asked on 6/26/2013 by Zoidberg from United States
The Insect Shield is a coating applied to the hammock. For max protection we would suggest a bug net.
Answered on 6/27/2013 by Matt from Campmor