Sierra Designs Women's Mobile Mummy 800 3-Season Sleeping Bag is designed to move when you move so that you can sleep on your side, stomach or back and never feel constrained or suffocated. You can wear it like a garment and can sit up and use your hands to drink a hot beverage, cook or read. Or stow the footbox and take a cozy walk around.
- 800 fill Duck DriDown - DriDown stays dry 10 times longer than untreated down, retains 2.7 times more loft than untreated down when exposed to moisture and humidity and dries 33% faster than untreated down
- 20D nylon ripstop shell
- 20D nylon taffeta liner
- Zipperless Armports - Armports are ready for "instantaneous use". No zippers, toggles or hook-and-loop closures to get in the way. And they self seal when you pull your arms inside.
- Ultralight Jacket Hood with no cords or toggles - Fits comfortably snug around your face like the hood on a jacket so it moves with you
- Garment-Style Shoulder Design - Tapered to rest on your shoulders, not your head, when you're upright in the bag
- Centrally Placed Ventable Zipper - The 58 in. zipper is easier and more natural to operate, with dual sliders so it can be zipped from the bottom for venting
- Draft Prevention - The hood, zipper, armports, draft collar, draft tube and draft curtains are all reinforced with additional interior down baffling to prevent cold air drafts
- Stowable Footbox - Footbox can be tucked up with toggles to prevent you from dragging when you are walking around
|| 74" x 30" x 19"
|| 5 ft 8 in.
|| 23.21 oz.
|Avg. Total Wt.
|| 2 lbs 7 oz.
|| 8 x 15 in.
|| 600 Fill Duck DriDown
|| 20D Nylon Taffetta
|| 20D Nylon Ripstop
|| Central Zipper
|| Dark Purple