Sleep in the wild like you do at home with a comforter. The Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 600 2-Season Sleeping Bag is a zipperless sleeping bag that you enter via a large top opening. With an oversized, integrated comforter sealing the opening, you can sleep comfortably on your back, side or stomach. The oval opening is designed to naturally adjust in width to prevent cold drafts, yet it won't restrict your natural sleeping position.
- 600 fill Duck DriDown - DriDown stays dry 10 times longer than untreated down, retains 2.7 times more loft than untreated down when exposed to moisture and humidity and dries 33% faster than untreated down
- 30D polyester ripstop shell
- 30D polyester taffeta liner
- Zipperless Design - No additional hardware, cords or hook-and-loop closures to get in the way of a comfortable night of sleep
- Catenary Shaped Opening - Opening is smaller than bag width so when you push out, the walls push in, sealing out drafts
- Versatile Integrated Comforter - Wraps naturally to your preferred sleeping position and allows you to easily adjust to varying temperatures
- Insulated Hand/Arm Pockets - Provides insulation under your arms when comforter is used outside of the bag
- Sleeping Pad Sleeve - secures your sleeping pad to create an integrated "bed" sleeping experience
Does this bag have a foot vent? Is there a smaller size for short people?
Asked on 3/10/2014 by Grace from CA
The Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 600 2-Season 30 Degree Sleeping Bag does not have a foot vent. We only have the size regular for up to 5 foot 8 in.
Answered on 3/11/2014 by Steve from Campmor
|| 76" x 29" x 20"
|| 5 ft 8 in.
|| 19.5 oz.
|Avg. Total Wt.
|| 2 lbs 10 oz.
|| 8 x 15 in.
|| 600 Fill Duck DriDown
|| 30D Polyester Taffetta
|| 30D Polyester Ripstop