When sleeping comfort is a must but insulation isn't, the AirMat Basic UL 7.5 is the right tool for the job. Ultralight construction and uninsulated, this mat is designed for summer conditions and warm nights. Slip a fleece jacket under the mat for added insulation!
- Uninsulated for maximum weight reduction and a compact package
- 20 denier laminated polyester fabric is ultralight, airtight and humidity resistant
- Radio frequency welded-through baffles
- Stuff Sack and repair kit included
- FlatValve Technology - separate inflation and deflation valves
- Exped accessory pump recommended for inflation
- Thickness: 2.8 inches
- R-Value: 0.7
- Color: Blue
- M: 72 x 20"; 12.3 ounces
- LW: 77.5 x 26"; 15.5 ounces
what is the size of this pad when rolled up?
Asked on 7/13/2013 by me from new york
The medium rolled size is 4 x 8 inches and the large wide is 4 x 11 inches.
Answered on 7/16/2013 by Betty