Universal Mattress Stuff Sacks provide long-lasting, water-resistant protection for your mattress. Designed to fit every mattress in the Therm-a-Rest® line, these rugged stuff sacks come in a range of sizes, from 1.5L to 36L. Made of lightweight, durable ripstop nylon fabric, Universal Mattress Stuff Sacks include a clip loop for easy unpacking and an end handle for portability.SIZES:
- 1.5L(Orange) 3.75" x 9.5" (85 x 241 mm); FITS: Small NeoAir mattresses
- 2L(Orange) 4.25" x 10" (108 x 254 mm); FITS: Medium, Regular and Women's NeoAir mattresses
- 3L(Orange) 4.75" x 13" (121 x 330 mm); FITS: Large and LT NeoAir, XS and Small Prolite mattresses
- 4L(Orange) 5.5" x 13.5" (140 x 343 mm); FITS: Women's and Regular Prolite, Small Prolite Plus and 40th Anniversary mattresses
- 5L(Orange) 6.25" x 13.5" (159 x 343 mm); FITS: Women's and Regular Prolite Plus and 40th Anniversary mattresses, Large Prolite
- 7L(Orange) 6.5" x 16" (165 x 406 mm); FITS: Regular and Medium Trail Scout, Large Prolite Plus and 40th Anniversary mattresses
- 11.5L(Blue) 6.25" x 23" (160 x 584 mm); FITS: Regular and Medium Trail Lite and Trail Pro, other 1-2" thick, 20" wide mattresses
- 15L(Blue) 7.5" x 23" (191 x 584 mm); FITS:Regular Luxury Map and Basecamp, other 2-3" thick, 20" wide mattresses
- 26L(Blue) 9.0" x 28.5" (229 x 724 mm); FITS: Large Luxury Map, Basecamp, MondoKing, other 25" wide mattresses
- 36L(Blue) 9.5" x 34" (241 x 864 mm); FITS: XL LuxuryMAP, BaseCamp, MondoKing, other 30" wide mattresses
Which model would a Thermarest Ridgerest closed cell foam pad fit in (20" x 8")?
Asked on 10/20/2013 by Michael
These stuff sacks will not accommodate a Ridgerest closed cell foam pad, due to the thickness. We would suggest you use straps to tie them to your pack.
Answered on 10/21/2013 by Matt from Campmor
What would be a good size to buy for stuffing food in for about 14 days?
Asked on 12/1/2012 by trail boss from south bend , indiana
I would get several bags that can be packed into smaller spaces for a total of 14 days of food. Smaller food carry sizes makes for more efficient packing. I would have 1 larger stuff sack if it were necessary to hang a bear bag. I would get multiples of the S and M size.
Answered on 12/5/2012 by Steve from Campmor
I have a thermarest prolite regular. I just rec'd a regular 4L 5.5x13.5 stuff sack. it seems too small. what is proper size? do I need the large? 6.25x13.5?
Asked on 8/2/2012 by jd
ACCORDING TO THE SPECS, THAT STUFF SACK SHOULD WORK FOR THAT MAT.
Answered on 8/3/2012 by Betty