Designed for active girls with a love for the outdoors. The Campmor Girl's Techmor UPF 50+ Convertible Pants are made of quick drying 100% nylon that blocks 98.41% of UVA and 99.09% of UVB rays. These specially priced pants are styled with high-quality, easy-care fabric for function and performance, at a price parents appreciate. The nylon fabric is abrasion-resistant and has a soft hand. Moisture management wicks perspiration away from the skin to keep your child dry and comfortable.
- Constructed of quick drying 100% nylon fabric with moisture management treatment.
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection Factor - protects from UVA and UVB rays.
- Zip-off leg panels for easy conversion to shorts.
- Fully elasticized waistband with button front closure and zip front fly.
- Inset quarter front welt zipper pockets to secure valuables.
- Rear patch pockets with Velcro® fastener closure.
- Inset side cargo pocket with welt zipper closure and single needle top stitch detailing.
- Avg. inseam (Size M) Pants: 24" Shorts: 3.5".
- Avg. wt. 7.5 oz.
I'd like to get these for my daughter for a camping trip to a cooler area this April. I'm wondering if these would be warm enough for cooler spring temperatures.
Asked on 3/1/2012 by TraceyLee from Vicenza, Italy
These are a lighter weight pants for warm weather. You can use these in cooler summer temperatures, however I would not use them for winter temperatures.
Answered on 3/5/2012 by Steve from Campmor
What size corresponds to 7-8? I can't tell from the sizing chart information.
Asked on 7/17/2010 by CD from Seattle
A 7-8 would correspond to a S. Sizing charts are located right of the size choice drop down.
Answered on 7/20/2010 by Steve from Campmor