For the smallest pre-swimming paddlers. Using the most supple US Coast Guard approved fabric and the softest foam, MTI's Infant PFD jacket is top notch. High visibility for safety. Supportive collar doubles as a head-rest in the boat. Bright grab loop is strong, and the adjustable crotch strap and belly strap secures your infant in the vest. Don't leave JR behind with the sitter! Paddling is family time - bring baby along!
- US Coast Guard approved lifevest for infants weighing from 0-30 lbs. is designed to provide floatation in the front and behind the head.
- Super soft foam for a scratch-free, rash-free fit
- High visibility colors, belly strap and adjustable crotch strap keeps a baby secure
- Bright yellow grab loop (just in case Jr jumps in)
- Flotation collar acts as a supportive head rest
- USCG Type ll pfd
- Designed for infant use 0-30 lbs.
- Buoyancy: 8 lbs. 7 oz.
|| USCG Type II PFD Fits infants up to 30 lbs.