A range of state-of-the-art technologies and fetching design details make the Marmot Boy's Glade Mitts a delight to wear. Marmot's exclusive MemBrain® waterproof fabric is enhanced with a DriClime® lining that wicks away moisture to keep little hands from getting clammy and chilled. Thermal R-150 insulation and high-loft fleece in the lining provide warmth and all-day comfort. Includes an internal heater pocket for those extra cold days. S(6-8) M(10-12) L(14-16) XL(18-20)
- Shell constructed of 100% nylon WR fabric.
- Thermal R-150 insulation.
- Polyurethane 0.7mm reinforcement.
- Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable/windproof insert.
- DriClime® 3-dimensional wicking lining keeps hands drier and warmer.
- High-loft fleece lining.
- Falcon grip.
- Internal heater pocket.
- Avg. weight: 4 oz.
How do I size these for my 7 yr old as sizing chart seems for adults?
Asked on 11/30/2011 by Anonymous
For a 7 year old probably a size S
Sizing: s(6-8) m(10-12) L14-16) XL(18-20)
Answered on 12/5/2011 by Steve from Campmor