Terramar Thermolator II Glove Liners feature a unique blend of micro brushed polyester and spandex that give softness and four-way stretch while offering unparalleled warmth. These midweight, low profile, glove liners add a layer of warmth and wicking performance to your glove layering system and also perform well on their own.
- Constructed of 86% brushed micro polyester, 14% spandex stretch jersey.
- Features ec2® Qwik-Dri Thermoregulation Comfort Technology: an electrostatic process that allows for moisture movement without the garment touching the skin.
- 360° four-way stretch jersey knit construction allows unrestricted movement that won't stretch out or lose elasticity.
- Brushed surface creates additional air-trapping warmth, breathes well, and dries fast to enhance moisture transport.
- Anti-microbial treatment for odor control.
- Fabric provides UPF 25+ sun protection, shielding skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Designed to meet your performance level; for wear in cold to very cold temperatures with low to medium activity.
- Tactile surface on palm and fingers for added grip.
- Very low bulk and easy to stow away in pack or purse.
- Machine washable.
how do u measure for gloves and would liners help? my fingertips freeze
Asked on 1/4/2012 by Anonymous
As these are liners, will a large fit inside an existing large leather glove?
Asked on 10/21/2011 by D from CT
A large liner will fit inside a large over glove. They are thin so there will not be a problem with fit.
Answered on 10/24/2011 by Steve from Campmor
How is sizing on the glove liners.
Asked on 9/14/2011 by Anonymous
x-small would fit 5 1/2" - 6" hand circumference, small fits 61/2"- 7" hand circumference, medium fits 71/2"-8" hand circumference , large 81/2" -9" hand circumference and xlarge fits 91/2"-10" hand circumference.
Answered on 9/19/2011 by Betty