Terramar 2.0 Thermolator CS Glove Liner feature a unique blend of micro brushed polyester and spandex that give softness and four-way stretch while offering unparalleled warmth. These midweight, low profile, glove liners add a layer of warmth and wicking performance to your glove layering system and also perform well on their own.
- Constructed of 86% brushed micro polyester, 14% spandex stretch jersey.
- ClimaSense (CS) treatment is designed to respond to your body's changing conditions to keep you comfortable no matter what your activity level
- The CS system adapts to the skin's surface temperature, providing a warming effect when you are cold and a cooling effect when you are active, with a dynamic moisture transport system
- ClimaSense offers advanced odor control and uses bluesign approved, performance based technologies
- 360° four-way stretch jersey knit construction allows unrestricted movement that won't stretch out or lose elasticity
- Brushed surface creates additional air-trapping warmth, breathes well, and dries fast to enhance moisture transport
- Anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Fabric provides UPF 25+ sun protection, shielding skin from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Designed to meet your performance level; for wear in cold to very cold temperatures with low to medium activity
- Tactile surface on palm and fingers for added grip
- Very low bulk and easy to stow away in pack or purse
- Machine washable
It's often challenging to pull winter gloves over liners unless at least one surface is slippery — for instance: silk, fur or nylon. I wonder if these liner's "tactile surface on palm and fingers for added grip" makes it difficult to put on outer gloves lined with suede, fleece or knit fabric.
Asked on 1/15/2014 by frosty from Gunflint Trail, NE Minnesota
There are grips on the palm side, however the back of the glove is a silky polyester.
Answered on 1/17/2014 by Steve from Campmor
how do u measure for gloves and would liners help? my fingertips freeze
Asked on 1/4/2012 by Anonymous
As these are liners, will a large fit inside an existing large leather glove?
Asked on 10/21/2011 by D from CT
A large liner will fit inside a large over glove. They are thin so there will not be a problem with fit.
Answered on 10/24/2011 by Steve from Campmor
How is sizing on the glove liners.
Asked on 9/14/2011 by Anonymous
x-small would fit 5 1/2" - 6" hand circumference, small fits 61/2"- 7" hand circumference, medium fits 71/2"-8" hand circumference , large 81/2" -9" hand circumference and xlarge fits 91/2"-10" hand circumference.
Answered on 9/19/2011 by Betty