The Terramar Women's HOTTOTTIES® Thermawool Superfine Merino Wool Pants are made from soft, no-itch, natural breathable Australian merino wool that insulates to keep you warm and comfortable, even when wet. Thermawool superfine merino wool acts like a complete heat exchange system, keeping you warm in cold weather and cool when you become overheated during exertion.
- Constructed of Thermawool 100% mercerized supersoft merino wool jersey, a Terramar-exclusive fabric.
- 1x1 rib trim.
- Yoga-style waistband.
- Unique natural qualities include breathable moisture management and anti-microbial odor control.
- Flatlock seam construction for comfort and durability; soft and non-chafing next to skin.
- Tagless label for extra comfort.
- Warmth without bulk.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection, shielding skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Midweight for wear in cold to very cold temperatures with low to medium activity.
- Machine washable.
Is this an updated version of the original? I love the original but the inseam on this version seems quite short.
Asked on 12/17/2012 by Chris
This is the 2012 version.
Answered on 12/20/2012 by Steve from Campmor
Is this 100% merino or is it blended with any other fabric? Where is this product produced?
Asked on 11/20/2012 by ariadne leontodes from olympia, wa
The Terramar Thermawool Superfine Merino Wool Pants are 100% merino wool with no other materials. It is made in China.
Answered on 11/21/2012 by Anonymous
Asked on 11/25/2011 by Anne from New York, NY
The inseam of Terramar Women's HOTTOTTIES Thermawool Superfine Merino Wool Pants:
Answered on 11/26/2011 by Steve from Campmor