With unsurpassed comfort, The Terramar Women's HOTTOTTIES Cloud Nine Shirred Turtleneck is the ultimate midweight baselayer. With relaxed fitting spandex construction, coupled with soft, brushed polyester, this will be your new favorite base layer shirt. Great for travel, exercise, and layering in cold weather.
- 360-degree stretch jersey and mesh fabric, of 86% micro polyester, 14% spandex.
- Climasense TR (Thermoregulation Comfort) fabric, designed to help you feel comfortable in all conditions.
- Keeps you warm when it's cold and provides a cooling effect when it's warm.
- Antimicrobial finish for odor control.
- Brushed surface creates additional air space, trapping warmth.
- Soft, breathable, and fast drying.
- Flatlock seam construction for comfort and durability; soft and non-chafing next to skin.
- Tagless label for extra comfort.
- Fabric provides UPF 25+ sun protection, shielding skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Relaxed spandex construction maintains incredibly high freedom of movement without the constriction of compression.
- Waist pocket, with hidden zipper, easily stores a key or other small item.
- Shirred turtleneck style for protection and warmth.
- Low-profile thumbholes help keep sleeves in place.
- Warmth factor 2.0.
How much does the shirt weigh? I'm trying to pack REALLY light.
What IS Terramar? Nylon-based? Acrylic? Polyester? Washable pretend silk, I presume.
Asked on 9/27/2011 by Anonymous from Ohio
A large weighs 2/3 of a pound. The material is a polester knit.
Answered on 9/29/2011 by Betty