Durable and quick drying, The North Face Men's Class V Water Trunks go from the river to the trail with ease. Designed to deliver UPF 50 sun protection and high performance, so go ahead and do all the kayaking, and water sports you like in the great outdoors - these shorts can take it.
- Constructed of 100% polyester fabric.
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 50 shields skin from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Quick-drying performance delivers all-day comfort.
- Elastic waist with drawcord adjustability for a secure fit.
- Velcro® fastener closure back pocket with drain hole.
- Polypropylene mesh liner for comfort.
- Gusset at crotch for improved mobility.
- Relaxed fit.
- Avg. inseam: 8 in.
- Avg. weight: 7 oz.
Asked on 7/15/2013 by bo from austin
The Class V water shorts have 2 front pockets.
Answered on 7/16/2013 by Steve from Campmor