Gordini Women's Challenge XIII Mitts, designed with waterproof, windproof, breathable flex fabric, Primaloft® insulation and a Gore-Tex® waterproof, breathable insert have all the function and features needed for protection through a long day of skiing, or outdoor winter activities. The leather finger area and stick-grip palm and thumb ensure durability and great performance for gripping poles.
- Constructed of flex and polytex fabric.
- Stick-grip palm and thumb for gripping poles.
- Gore-Tex® Guaranteed to Keep You Dry®, waterproof, windproof, breathable insert.
- Primaloft® insulation for warmth provides excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Hydrowick microdenier lining adds breathability.
- Genuine leather finger area.
- Stretch fleece cuff for comfort.
Is the "insert" more or less a mitten liner, not fingered?
Asked on 12/2/2013 by Carol from United States
The insert is sewn into the mitt and is what keeps the insulation and your hand dry in wet conditions.
Answered on 12/5/2013 by Steve from Campmor
what is the Gordini rating on these mittens: warm, warmer, or warmest?
Asked on 12/3/2011 by Anonymous
Rated warmer on the Gordini scale.
Answered on 12/6/2011 by Steve from Campmor