Gordini Women's Challenge XIII Gloves, designed with waterproof, windproof, breathable flex fabric, Primaloft® insulation and a Gore-Tex® waterproof, breathable insert, have all the function and features needed for protection through a long day of skiing, or outdoor winter activities. The leather palm and digital grip fingers ensure superior dexterity and durability for adjusting gear and gripping poles.
- Constructed of flex and polytex fabric
- Stick-grip palm and thumb for gripping poles.
- Gore-Tex® Guaranteed to Keep You Dry®, waterproof, windproof, breathable insert.
- Primaloft® insulation for warmth provides excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Hydrowick microdenier lining adds breathability.
- Genuine leather fingers.
- Stretch fleece cuff for comfort.
What size women's gloves are they?
Asked on 1/5/2014 by Petalpink from Central Indiana
The size range is small through large. If you measure around the hand at the knuckles, excluding the thumb, the sizes range from 6.5 inches up to 8 inches....There is a sizing chart on the webpage for these gloves.
Answered on 1/7/2014 by Bob from Campmor
How much PrimaLoft insulation is contained in each glove?
Asked on 10/23/2011 by Anonymous
Gordini Women's Challenge XIII Gloves has 4 oz of Primaloft insulation
Answered on 10/26/2011 by Steve from Campmor