The National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map of the Lake Tahoe Basin is sure to be a must have for visitors to the area. Trails are classified by use - hiking, horse and hike, mountain bike, shared use, or motorized - and includes a trail chart showing trail name, location, and allowed use.
Coverage includes: Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit; Eldorado, Humboldt-Toiyabe and Tahoe National Forests; Desolation and Mt. Rose Wilderness Areas; Pacific Crest National Scenic and Rubicon OHV Trails; Emerald Bay, Burton Creek, Donner Memorial, Lake Tahoe Nevada, and Washoe Lake state parks; Mt. Tallac; Tahoe City, Homewood, Tahoma, South Lake Tahoe, Carson City, and much more.
Printed in multi colors for your map reading ease and enjoyment. This map contains easy to read trails, numbered forest service roads, campsites, access points, scenic and historic points-of-interests, and important facilities. These carefully researched maps are developed in cooperation with local land managers and agencies. GPS compatible with full UTM grids.
- Approximately 4.25" x 9.25" folded; 26" x 38" fully opened
- Scale: 1:63,360 (1" = 1 mile)
- Contour Interval - 50 feet
- Year - 2006
- Coverage Included: Includes Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit~ Eldorado~ Humboldt-Toiyabe and Tahoe national forests. Desolation~ Granite Chief and Mt. Rose Wilderness Areas. Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail. Tahoe Rim Trail. Rubicon OHV Trail. Emerald Bay~ D.L. Bliss~ Ed Z'Berg Sugar Pine~ Burton Creek~ Donner Memorial~ Lake Tahoe Nevada~ and Washoe Lake state parks. Mt. Tallac~ Echo Summit~ Carson Pass~ Spooner Summit~ Mt. Rose Summit~ Brockway Summit. Towns: Truckee~ Tahoe City~ Homewood~ Tahoma~ South Lake Tahoe~ Zephyr Cove~ Incline Village~ Kings Beach~ Carson City. Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit and a trail mileage matrix.
- 2 sided - Tear resistant paper
- Includes complete area and emergency info
- ISBN - 9781566953344
- GPS compatible with full UTM grids.