Youth Small: 18.9-20.8", 48-53cm, Youth Medium: 20.8-22.8", 53-58cm
Smith's Junior Zoom Ski / Snowboard Helmet offers protection for younger players. For those that never sit down and always operate at a low buzz, you'll be happy to know they've got the Zoom helmet to protect their domes when they're straight lining the groom in a high-speed wedge.
- Lightweight In-Mold Construction: The performance standard for many years, In-Mold construction creates a lightweight helmet with an EPS liner to maximize protection, comfort and value.
- Air-Evac 2 Ventilation: The ultimate in goggle-helmet integration, AirEvac 2 connects shell vents and internal EPS channels to increase airflow and evacuate warm, moist air to prevent goggle fogging. Cool, dry air is consistently pulled into the goggle as the warm, moist air is exhausted over the wearer?s head and out the rear of the helmet.
- Adjustable Helmet Fit System: Great helmets start with a great fit. Smith?s proven ergonomic head form combined with their Helmet Fit System (HFS) provides exceptional performance and comfort. The soft, flexible plate and liner system contact the back of the head when the HFS is tightened for a proper fit. The self-centering system utilizes an intuitive pinch/pull design with 3 attachment points for easy operation to ensure a correct fit and maximum comfort.
- Airflow Climate Control: Airflow ventilation utilizes waterproof vent plugs for easy climate control in all conditions. Removal of vent plugs allows maximum airflow and heat exhaustion in warm temperatures. Installed vent plugs create a warm, dry seal from all Mother Nature can throw at you.
- Super soft, Furry Plush Fleeced Tricot Lining: The ultimate luxury in lining technology. A long, brushed and fleeced tricot for additional comfort and warmth.
- Removable Goggle Lock: Securely retains the goggle strap on the helmet to ensure stability, comfort, and performance
- Certification: ASTM F2040/ CE EN1077:2007 Class B
- Weight 11.5oz, 325g
I have 4 daughters all fairly small to average in stature. Should I buy them all smalls in Smith Junior Zoom Helmet?
Asked on 12/28/2012 by Charlie from Tampa, FL
It is best to measure the head circumference. Once you do that order the appropriate size.
Sizing (HFS): Youth Small: 18.9-20.8", 48-53cm, Youth Medium: 20.8-22.8", 53-58cm
Answered on 1/4/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Do these run small? Smaller than giro for same size?
Asked on 11/19/2012 by C from Boston, ma
The Smith Junior Zoom Ski / Snowboard Helmet for Kid's runs a little larger in the S compared to the Giro xs/s. For the Giro in the M/L these adjust down and expand out to be large and also more fitted than the M or L of the Smith.
Answered on 11/21/2012 by Steve from Campmor