The Big Agnes Air Core Pad is designed for those that covet ultra light, compact gear. They are not self inflating, but in a few breaths you will enjoy out of this world comfort.
- 3 season Air Core pad has a 35 deg. Temperature rating and an R-Value of 1.5.
- 3.25" thick pad is lightweight at 18oz. and packs to a small, compact 4" x 10". It is about the size of a Nalgene bottle.
- If used in a Big Agnes sleeping bag, the pad can be deflated, left in the pad sleeve and stuffed in the sleeping bag stuff sack.
- The mummy shape is 20" wide x 72" long x 3.25" thick.
- The I-beam construction technique is functionally superior to the typical welded-through construction of other air mats. Die cut holes in each I-beam allow air to flow freely between chambers giving constant support and comfort.
- I-beam construction makes inflation quick and easy.
- Durable, lightweight Polyester rip-stop top and bottom.
- Durable, water repellent (DWR) coating sheds water and stains.
- Internal polyurethane (PU) coating makes pad waterproof and air-tite.
- Metal valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece
- Air Core Pads come with a stuff sack and repair kit.
- Color: Red
What's the difference between a 1.5 R factor and 4.1 R factor?
Asked on 3/6/2014 by David from Richmond Va
A pad with an R-value of 4.1 will be considerably warmer than a pad rated for 1.5. Pads that have an R-value of 3.1 and higher are ideal for winter camping.
Answered on 3/7/2014 by Matt from Campmor
How thick is the nylon? 50D?
Asked on 4/16/2013 by Vic
Yes, the fabric outer is made from 50 denier nylon.
Answered on 4/18/2013 by Betty