The Big Agnes Air Core Pad is designed for those that covet ultra light, compact gear. They are not self inflating, but in a few breaths you will enjoy out of this world comfort.
- 3 season Air Core pad has a 35 deg. Temperature rating and an R-Value of 1.5.
- 3.25" thick pad is lightweight at 19 oz. and packs to a small, compact 3" x 10". It is about the size of a Nalgene bottle.
- If used in a Big Agnes sleeping bag, the pad can be deflated, left in the pad sleeve and stuffed in the sleeping bag stuff sack.
- The rectangular shape is 20" wide x 66" long x 3.25" thick.
- The I-beam construction technique is functionally superior to the typical welded-through construction of other air mats. Die cut holes in each I-beam allow air to flow freely between chambers giving constant support and comfort.
- I-beam construction makes inflation quick and easy.
- Durable, lightweight Polyester rip-stop top and bottom.
- Durable, water repellent (DWR) coating sheds water and stains.
- Internal polyurethane (PU) coating makes pad waterproof and air-tite.
- Metal valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate? mouthpiece
- Air Core Pads come with a stuff sack and repair kit.
- Color: Red
How much does it weigh?
Asked on 3/6/2014 by dellarobia
Weight: 19 oz
Answered on 3/6/2014 by Steve from Campmor
How do you inflate and deflate this?
Asked on 10/4/2013 by michi from little rock. ar
This pad has a black knob at the top for inflation / deflation, which can be done via mouth or pump. It is not a self-inflating pad like Thermarest.
Answered on 10/7/2013 by Matt from Campmor