Aquamira Water Treatment Drops can help you stay healthy anywhere, anytime with lightweight water purification. When you're far from civilization, the water can contain giardia, bacteria, cryptosporidium and all kinds of nasty little buggers that can make you sick. Instead of wondering whether water is safe to drink, make it so with chlorine dioxide in Aquamira Water Treatment Drops.
Aquamira Water Treatment Drops are perfect for the clean water you need on longer trips, or when treating water for groups. This effective water treatment system is compact and lightweight-so toss it in your pack or pocket, and you'll always have access to clean drinking water. Aquamira Water Treatment Drops are colorless, odorless and make water taste better. So don't let bad water get in the way of your greatest adventures. Include Aquamira Water Treatment Drops in your gear list to treat water fast.
- EPA registered water treatment
- Treats up to 120 quarts/30 gallons - 114 Liters
- Long shelf life (4 yrs)
- 2 part Chlorine Dioxide formula kills waterborne pathogens better then iodine or chlorine
- Aquamira Water Treatment Drops: Preferred by backcountry travelers, instructors and guides since 1999
- Perfect for Disaster preparedness kits
- Improves water storage
- Great for Emergency water treatment
- Easy to Use
- No aftertaste - it can actually improve the taste of stored potable water
- Kills Odor causing bacteria
- Aquamira is stabilized Chlorine dioxide and contains no chlorine or iodine
- PLEASE NOTE: If you live in the state of Iowa, we are unable to sell you any water purification system due to Iowa Department of Public Health Restrictions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- MADE IN THE USA.
I want to purify 16 oz. at a time. how much of the product do I use?
Asked on 9/2/2013 by DLH from North Eastern Ohio
Use 3-4 drops for a 16 oz. container. If the water is cold, use four drops. If its lukewarm, you can use 3 drops.
Answered on 9/5/2013 by Matt from Campmor
Does this product kill viruses? I may be traveling to South America.
Asked on 3/8/2013 by Hates Giardia from Buffalo, NY
This will purify the water, eliminating all viruses.
Answered on 3/8/2013 by Matt from Campmor
Does this product kill/inactivate all protozoa (like Cryptosporidium and Giardia), bacteria (like E Coli and Salmonella)? Also what is the shelf life of drinkable water?
Asked on 9/9/2012 by rob the rookie
The McNett Corporation Aquamira - Water Treatment Drops are a water purification treatment meaning it will kill all microbial contamination in water.
Answered on 9/11/2012 by Steve from Campmor
Is this a better product than the tablets? also is the drink-time shorter than tablets?
Asked on 8/31/2012 by robtherookie
There may be a slight increase in the speed of decontamination due to the elimination of dissolving time. However the cold the weather the longer the treatment time. In the summer 1/2 hour. Cold winter weather as long as 4 hours
Answered on 9/4/2012 by Steve from Campmor
How long does it take to become effective once you add it to the water?
Asked on 5/9/2012 by Anonymous
Allow a half hour after treating water with the Aquamira - Water Treatment Drops
Answered on 5/14/2012 by Steve from Campmor