CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO- LEKI WHY TREKKING POLES
The Leki Cressida AS Antishock is a women's-specific pole that has all the great features of the standard Cressida SL poles but they also include the SAS-L Antishock and SLS Superlock mechanism (on the lower section) for incredible trekking options. The 3-section, 7075 Series heat-treated Ultralite aluminum shafts adjust from 65-125cm (25.5"- 49"). The Ultralite shaft series highlights LEKI's superiority in high-grade Aluminum technology by using smaller diameter, thinner wall tubing along with a proprietary heat-treating process. The SpeedLock cam style locking mechanism (on top section) is designed to be opened and shut with one hand. LEKI's unique AERGON Thermo compact grips are designed for maximum comfort and durability. The compact size is designed for smaller hands. Automatic comfort straps and Carbide Flextips are standard. Color: Tan. Pack Length 26". Weight 18.2 oz. per pair. Import.
- AERGON Thermo compact grips ergonomic design specifically created for trekking; Smaller size for smaller hands. Foam rubber for comfort, breathability, and durability; ergonomic design for control and support. Edgeless outer shape offers a variety of comfortable, secure gripping options. Biotec 2 lightweight shell cavity.
- Automatic comfort straps: adjust without the use of a buckle for convenience. Lined with a soft, quick drying wicking material for comfort.
- Locking Security Strap (LSS): feature allows wrist strap to quickly release when pulled upwards.
- SPEEDLOCK: (on upper section) utilizes direct compression force to lock the pole shafts into place. Touted as the most powerful external locking system in the world, the SpeedLock utilizes an integrated stainless steel pressure plate that provides a vise-like clamp to hold the pole adjustment in place. The cam style lock is made of a fiberglass reinforced polyamid. It can be opened and shut easily with one hand, even when wearing gloves.
- Super Lock System (SLS): (on lower section) the strongest internal pole locking system available as tested and certified by TUV (International Compliance Management) >140 kg per pole; secure adjustment hold with the least amount of torque (hand strength required) offers secure, reliable support that is easy to use - just 3-6 twists; High locking back force with 360° "back turn security"
- Soft Antishock - Lite System (SAS-L): Reduces stress on your body with an internal suspension system comprised of steel spring and soft elastomer that cushions the impact of each pole plant. System is integrated into the lower shaft, reducing pack size by 5cm.ON/OFF function eliminated due to limiting of spring travel to 1cm.
- Ultrasonic Finish: high polished Lacquering covers the graphics to help avoid scratching.
- Carbide Flextips: concave, cylindrical tips offer secure hold on all terrain and surfaces; Carbide is extremely hard and durable; entire tip ferrule (Flextip) is replaceable
- Interchangeable Basket System: baskets easily thread on and off; different size basket options allow poles to be customized for all seasons, all activities (trekking, snowshoe, backcountry touring, etc.
- 3-section adjustable: 16/14/12mm, adjustment range 65-125cm. (25.5"-49"). Wt.18.2 oz/pair.