The MSR E-Wing is a very light and very versatile shelter for 2 people. This Sil/Nylon floorless shelter/tarp is not only light but packs into a very small package and is perfect for those going fast and light. It sets up with your trekking poles or even by suspending it from a branch or branches. Versatile set up options allow you to rig it in numerous configurations to suit your needs. Perfect for the lightweight fast hiker the E-Wing affords plenty of room for gear. It is also easy and fast to set up. So if you're looking for fast, light and versatile the MSR E-Wing is for you.
- Sleeps 2
- All seams are factory sealed
- Plenty of space for gear
- Multiple set up configurations
- Sil/Nylon versatile tarp/shelter - Silicone coated nylon is lightweight, packs small and is waterproof - has PE Durashield coating - will not delaminate
- Guy Lines, cord and line tighteners included
- Set up with your trekking poles (not included) or can be tied off from above if the situation allows
- Can be used as an emergency shelter
- All carry bags and stakes are included
- Fire Retardant
- Min Weight - 1 lb.
- Pack Weight - 1 lb 3 oz
- Pack Size - 9" x 4.5"
- Area Sq. Ft. - 65
- Dimensions - 7'6" x 8'2"
- Capacity - 2
- Height - adjustable
- Material - 30D 246T RipStop Sil/Nylon 1500mm Durashield coating
- Color - Yellow
- Seasons - 3.5 - spring, summer, fall, cold weather , no snow.
what if you don't use hiking poles? how would it set up?
Asked on 10/9/2011 by Anonymous
The MSR E-Wing Ultralight 2 person shelter can also be suspended from overhead like a tarp.
Answered on 10/10/2011 by Bob from Campmor