The Garmont® Syncro GTX is an all-weather light backpacking boot. Friendly ride with a stable and accommodating fit. Strategic seams and durable hardware make this GORE-TEX® lined boot a must for any light hike.
- 2.2 mm Nubuck upper with mesh tongue.
- GORE-TEX® Sierra waterproof breathable membrane.
- GSA polyurethane midsole for long-lasting cushioning and stability.
- Rugged toe bumper for abrasion resistance.
- Heel crampon ledge.
- Anatomically Directed Design® (ADD) - toe box, cuff height, tongue, and closure system accommodate the asymmetry of the foot for an enhanced fit.
- Frame flex mid full-length shank for underfoot stability and protection.
- Garmont® Shock Absorption - compression molded polyurethane.
- Vibram® Ground Control sole with self-cleaning lugs for traction in varied terrain.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz. (pair)
Where are these shoes made?
Asked on 12/24/2012 by Needs boots from FL
The Garmont Syncro GTX Boots are made in China.
Answered on 12/27/2012 by Anonymous