The SmartWool PhD Light Ski Sock proves you don't need wires and silicone to be hi-tech. You just need smarts, like the new and improved 4 Degree Elite Fit System which makes these socks even more comfortable than before. Patent pending Reliawool technology that is more durable, improves wear and makes a thousand miles underfoot nothing but a thousand miles of fresh air, good memories and great views.
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt, 1x1 ribbed leg
- 14" overall height
- 67% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 2% Elastane
What are the corresponding shoe sizes for the large and extra large?
Asked on 11/20/2012 by Tim from Stroudsburg, Pa
Listed below are the corresponding shoe sizes for the Smartwool PhD Light Ski Sock...
LARGE - Feet Size 9 - Size 11.5
X-LARGE - Feet Size 12- Size 14
Answered on 11/20/2012 by Anonymous